Nowadays, a lot of people prefer to install a file manager for their computers. So, if you are one of them, then ES file explorer for windows 10 can become a good option for you. Moreover, it’s also worth noting that it’s free and one of the most popular file managers.
ES file explorer for windows 10 can organize the documents, applications, and also multimedia efficiently. There are more than 300 million global users out there that use ES file explorer. Since it’s one of the best android file managers out there, there’s global demand.
Now, you can also use es file explorer for windows 10 computers. Not just for windows 10 but also for windows 8, 8.1, you can use it. It’s worth noting that the user interface of ES file explorer is pretty simple if we compare it to other file managers. So, you will see the exact same interface like that of an android device.
Furthermore, it’s also true that this application offers a wide range of features. In addition, you don’t need to worry about security because es file explorer for windows 10 keeps the files secured. Whether you share or store them through the cloud, locally, or network, you don’t need to worry about the security aspect.
So, in this article, we will take a look at es file explorer and how you can install it on your PC. Moreover, we will also provide you with insights into what it does. So, now’s the time to go through this article and get all the facts that you need about ES file explorer.
Here Are Some Important Aspects To Know About ES file explorer for windows 10
First of all, if you have questions like what does this application does for PC, then let’s find some answers. Well, the ES file explorer, which is an android app works similarly on your computer as well. In fact, it does its job in a better way.
If you download ES file explorer for windows 10, then apart from organizing the apps, media, and documents, this app will also allow you to share music, videos, images, etc between devices.
Since it’s an app manager, it will also allow you to perform functions like uninstall apps, task killing, backing up apps, cache cleaning, etc. Of course, we already mentioned this but this es file explorer for windows 10 will also categorize the apps for you. So, all in all, it will serve in a lot of jobs.
Furthermore, it’s also worth noting that with ES file explorer for windows 10, you can finally share files between devices. There’s no need for a USB drive, mobile data, and cable for sharing files. You can just share the files via SMB in the Local network using this application. So, it will allow you to copy the files pretty easily from your computer to your android device and vice versa.
In order to share files between PC and android phone, you must enable file sharing and network discovery on PC. Furthermore, you should also connect both devices to the same wifi network.
Some Salient Features Of ES File Explorer For PC
There are numerous features of this app and that’s why it’s one of the best file managers. However, let’s take a look at some of the most worthwhile ones.
- ES file explorer for windows 10 has a remote file manager that can allow you to manage your smartphone using the computer.
- This application allows you to create zip files, unpack zip/RAR files and also compress and decompress the zip files.
- Moreover, you can also delete junk files and cache from this app to increase the speed and storage of the device.
- You can check out inaccessible folders through this app.
- Next, you can also monitor the RAM usage/settings through this app. All you have to do is to apply a single command.
- Furthermore, this application can transfer files to nearby devices using Bluetooth features.
- Finally, this file manager can support different services like G drive, Onedrive, Dropbox, Amazon s3, etc cloud storage platforms.
How To Download This ES File Explorer For Windows
So, now let’s check out how you can download es file explorer for windows 10.
- First of all, you need to download an android emulator like blue stacks, nox, and iPadian for iOS users.
- Next, open the emulator on your pc and log in to your Google play store/ AppStore account.
- Once you do that, click on the search button and type ES file explorer. The app will show up and all you have to do is to install it.
- Next, you will see a pop-up message asking for some specific permissions. Click on the accept button and the app will start installing. It may take some time to install.
- Once you have successfully installed the app, you have to go to the emulator and click on ‘My apps’ to find it.
- Click on ES file explorer and enjoy using the app on your Windows 10.
ES file explorer lets you manage files pretty easily even on your PC too. So, now’s the time to follow the steps that we mentioned above and use ES file explorer for windows 10.